Note: All Driving Licence, Duplicates and Renewals are issued at the Counter of Driving Licence Branch, SSP Office Sargodha. There are no agents. If you have any complaints regarding licencing, Click & Report Here
INFORMATION FOR PERMANENT DRIVING LICENSE
1. License Documents are submitted in Licencing Branch DPO Office, Sargodha for the Candidates of Private Vehicle (Motor Cycle, Motor Car and Tractor for Agricultural usage) for Traffic Signs & Road Tests..
2. License Documents for all other Vehicle are submitted in MVE (Motor Vehicle Examiner) Office for Tests.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR PERMANENT LICENSE.
1. Application form (A)
2. Original Learner Permit of atleast 6 weeks.
3. Medical Certificate
4. 3 Passport size fresh Photo Graphs(Attested)
5. An Attested Copy of CNIC.
6. Paste a Ticket of Mentioned Fee on License’ Document.
Driving Ticket Fees, renewal fees for 5 years.
I. Motor Cycle: Ticket of Rs. 550
II. Motor Car: Ticket of Rs. 900
III. Motor Cycle/ Motor Car: Ticket of Rs. 950
Note: New Ticket Schedule will apply in case of Amendment in Fee Tickets by the Government.
1. Car Motor Cab: Rs.150
2. Motor Cycle: Rs. 50
3. Car / Motor Cycle: Rs. 200
4. Tractor (Agricultural): Rs. 50
5. Tractor (Commercial) Rs. 100
6. LTV Rs. 150
7. HTV Rs. 200
8. PSV Rs. 200
9. Invalid Carriage Rs. 20
10. Rikshaw Rs. 50