All calls of 15 are automatically received, responded, lodged and digitally recorded by 3 assistants through their computers.
The Assistants digitally record the data of a caller:-
Caller name / Time & date
Nature of crime
Dispatched Police Mobile
- Team leader listens the conversation between caller and receiver through his Admin desk. He can access the Assistants computer too. The Team leader can intercept the assistants while on line with the caller and can give suggestions and instructions. The caller is unable to hear instructions.
- Information of any heinous or cognizable offence is immediately passed on to SSP Sargodha through official cell phone by Incharge 15.
- Team leader 15 also passes the information to wireless control & GPS Incharge, and then wireless control sends police mobile towards crime scene / point of incident etc.
- GPS Incharge tells wireless control about the position of the nearest patrolling vehicle for dispatching to the point of occurrence for prompt response.
- Police mobile reaches at the crime scene within 3 to 5 minutes in urban areas and 7 to 10 minutes in rural areas.
- Team leader 15 after receiving information from wireless control that police mobile has been arrived at the ascertained point, calls the aggrieved or victim through official landline number to verify whether police mobile has been reached at the said place or not. If yes then whether they want to initiate/proceed legal proceedings against the offender etc. or not. If yes then the caller is advised to contact the relevant PS for legal action.
- SMS is also sent to the caller / aggrieved through official cell phone on behalf of SSP Sargodha whether he or she is satisfied with police behavior / legal action / time of arrival at point of incident etc or not.
- The names / addresses and phone numbers of complainants are also submitted to official website of Chief Minister Punjab for his kind perusal.
- Complete detail of adopted procedure is maintained manually in call record register including FIR No., recovery of stolen, snatched or unclaimed property, arrest, at large, total offenders, challan number, road certificate etc.
- If compromise is reached between the parties, it is written in the prescribed Performa that the offence has been compounded.
- Detail of all heinous crimes/incidents is submitted through Incharge 15 to SSP Sargodha for necessary action.
- The detail of recording at Digital 15 is provided to callers/victims etc., after sanctioned by SSP Sargodha.
- At the end of every shift a detail report is written in daily diary that if any officer deputed at Mobile did not respond to wireless control / rescue 15 emergency call, a report about the officials, officer’s lethargic attitude or inefficiency / negligence is put forth before worthy SSP Sargodha after verifying from personnel, as to why he couldn’t respond or reach at the said point.
- The precise movement of all fleet of 140+ vehicles of Sargodha district is monitored live through GPS control. It is divided into 3 zones, rural areas into 2 zones and urban areas into 1 zone, for effective monitoring.
- Any mobile that remains static for more than 30 minutes at any point, is intimated to change its position and conduct proper patrolling as per SOP.
- A patrolling mobile is not allowed to stay at any Police Station and if in emergency, patrolling Incharge has to attend any legal proceedings then the respective Station Clerk (Muharrer) deputes another officer for patrolling duty.
- If any mobile goes out of order then the patrolling officer promptly informs GPS control. In such situation the patrolling team establishes a picket for random checking of vehicles and reports back to GPS control about their performance.
- If any mobile is dispatched for secret mission then the concerned Station House Officer informs GPS control before their departure.
- At the completion of every shift, GPS team leader reports in daily diary about the performance of patrolling mobiles, his assistants and wireless staff.
- Any mobile officer who conducts improper patrolling is called for an Orderly Room the very next day for explanation.
- Any piece of information that is received on 15 or wireless control official landline number, GPS team leader adds a prominent mark for dacoity and robbery on the Google map that help us to know the actual crime figure.
- Special beats are highlighted on the Google map in the crime prone areas and certain mobiles are assigned to conduct patrolling in these beats to check crime.
- At the end of every month a fuel consumption report is prepared in accordance with the monthly mileage of every mobile at GPS System.
- Geo fencing on the map coupled with beep alert is carried out through beep alert in case of any violation.
- Wireless control not only promptly responds to caller at its landline number but also maintains its record in their log book as well as informs both the team leaders of 15 & GPS about the mobility of respective police vehicle towards the point of incident.